[dropcap custom_class=”normal”] Based on a research and survey we carried out recently amongst creative entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs, we have come to the conclusion that to sustain an online community of African made products and services, an offline community will strongly enhance the growth of the online vision. Bellafricana (a company that promotes African made products and services) hereby presents “The Bella Community”. [/dropcap]
The Bella online community is growing very healthily and in fact we are so excited and convinced that an offline community will richly benefit and add more value to our community members. We are a community of creative entrepreneurs, but we also want to connect with intrapreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs.
When you are running a business, your business inspiration can come from almost anywhere. However, a few small business owners forget to use one of the most important tools readily available to them. One of the most important tools that you can use is community. In any city there will always be a community to connect with, and as an entrepreneur, you need this.
Calling all CREATIVE MINDS; artrepreneurs, handmade crafters, fashion designers, interior decorators/designer, bakers, shoe makers, musicians, poets, oh dear the list is endless and all other entrepreneurs and working professionals, wonder why I started listing (phew). You are a creative entrepreneur if you have a business how about that, hmm!
Wondering what benefits you get joining the Bella community? Here are 5 reasons;
1. Learn from other’s mistakes: Hearing what is going on with other people’s businesses enables you to really understand the real story of what is happening in their business. This may serve as a guideline on what to avoid in your business and the opportunity of being able to use their tricks for some great success tactics in your own business.
2. Exchange tips of business: For any entrepreneur, intrapreneur or aspiring entrepreneur, just starting out is so exciting, but this time of ideas and beginnings can also be confusing. Having other people that have had some experience be there to give you tips and secrets that you can use helps tremendously. You will be able to start off smoothly and keep growing strong during tough times.
3. Pass on knowledge: One of the biggest functions of the bella community of entrepreneurs is to pass on the knowledge that has been gathered from experienced professionals to the less experienced entrepreneurs. This is also a great place where you can find a mentor, and/or become a mentor for someone else. You meet a group of trusted entrepreneurs which grows to become a valuable business partnership and establish yourself with each other as a safe place to gather advice when you have a challenging decision to make.
4. Make valuable connections: Meet with like-minded creative minds. Networking is a skill that is essential in business and in your personal life. If you don’t know how to do this naturally, learn about it. Making these connections within the bella community is the greatest reason the community is here.
5. Learn new business skills: You get to learn new business skills together with real-life entrepreneurs and professionals.
Let’s make this official, join us at our first meetup next month. This will be a monthly meetup. Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 5pm- 8pm.
Get ready to swap ideas, business cards, resources, shortcuts, strategies, traditional/digital marketing tools & tactics, put your business online, meet other key professionals and get valuable introductions to various thought leaders.
This is a real community, coming to you soon, so get ready and tell somebody…
There’s a limit of 40 seats, and they’re sure to be snatched up quickly, so register today and share this link.
JOIN THE BELLA COMMUNITY TODAY!
August Theme (Let’s Discuss): “Creating an outstanding brand in a competitive market”
Guest Speaker: Mr Lanre Adisa, CEO Noah’s Ark (A Creative & Brand Expert)
ENTRY FEE: ₦3500 (Comes with a free meal and drink)
Venue: Labule Restaurant, 42A Ogudu Road, Lagos.
Call Bukky or Blessing on +2348086363970 or email [email protected] to become a member of the Bella Community and to Register!
This is a real message, so get real and tell somebody 🙂
For more recent updates, follow Bellafricana on facebook: Bellafricana, Twitter: @bellafricana, Instagram: @bell_africana