Meet The Founder Of Ovelly Naturals - Exclusive Interview
- Please introduce yourself and your background
- Tell us about your work. How did Ovelly Naturals start?
- How did you come about the name and what does it mean?
- What is your niche and how did you know it was a market to get into?
- Where do you find the inspiration for your products?
- Can you remember one of the first products you made? What makes it memorable?
- What are the challenges you face in your business?
- Do you have any regrets venturing into this line of business?
- What is your most popular product?
- To what extent do you draw upon your Nigerian (African) heritage for your work?
- What are your goals for the future, both work wise and life?
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- What profession would you be in if you weren’t in the cosmetics industry?
- If you could give one piece of advice to youths who want to start their own business, what would it be?
- And finally, please share images of some of your work and tell us a little about each product.
To get more information about more creative indigenous brands, follow us on Instagram @bell_africana or sign up below to receive first hand information straight to your inbox.