DIY Craft Series: How To Make A Tote Bag From An Old T-Shirt
It’s true that lack births genius, and that’s what led to me to discovering about this craft tote bag. Having had a shortage of plastic bags to use for grocery shopping I went on the internet and viola.
For these easy craft, all you would be needing are a pair of sharp scissors, a thread and needle, and a t-shirt (new/old).
- Spread out your shirt
- Mark out the sleeves and neckline carefully
- Cut off with your scissors marked out points
- Turn shirt inside out
- Use the thread and needle to sew the bottom part of the shirt
- Slit the sides of the bottom part of the shirt
- And cut in equal length strips
- Knot the strips firmly
Either step you decide to use should not be more than 10/15 minutes maximum.
And this durable bag can be used for as many grocery shopping as you can imagine until it tears (lol).
Recycle, reuse, be creative.