Community and Networking Builds Business Stronger
The importance of community and networking in growing a strong business has been overlooked for quite some time now.
Community chiefly entails supporting and interacting positively with other individuals who share a vested interest.
While competition is healthy for business, it is also important to forge bonds that will last decades, even generations. If not, who are you doing business with then?
There’s the popular saying that your network is your net worth. Recently you find so many people struggling to network with potential business allies, in a bid to increase their ‘net worth’ without really getting to know the person/people involved.
A lot of people forget that networking supersedes just collecting contacts. It involves getting to know the people themselves. This way you can forge a stronger relationship and have each other’s backing for life.
Hello there, are you building a strong business?
One of our firm believes in Bellafricana is that by working hand in hand and promoting each other, African businesses can be more formidable than ever before. This is why we are inviting you to our Bellafricana Offline Meet up holding this July 21st. This meet up holds every 3rd Thursday of the month, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the next meet up.
Why an Offline Community Is Important
You might be wondering why an offline community is of any use since the world has gone digital. Or if you run a digital business, you might say you already have a social media community.
Here are some reasons why it is important to meet offline;
- Learn from other’s mistakes: Hearing what is going on with other people’s businesses enables you to really understand the real issues of what is happening in their business. This may serve as a guideline on what to avoid in your business and the opportunity of being able to use their tricks for some great success tactics in your own business.
- Exchange tips of business: For any entrepreneur, intra-preneur or aspiring entrepreneur, just starting out is so exciting, but this time of ideas and beginnings can also be confusing. Having other people that have had some experience be there to give you tips and secrets that you can use helps tremendously. You will be able to start off smoothly and keep growing strong during tough times.
- Pass on knowledge: One of the biggest functions of the Bellafricana community of entrepreneurs is to pass on the knowledge that has been gathered from experienced entrepreneurs to the upcoming entrepreneurs. This is also a great place where you can find a mentor, and/or become a mentor for someone else. You meet a group of trusted entrepreneurs which grows to become a valuable business partnership and establish yourself with each other as a safe place to gather advice when you have a challenging decision to make.
- Make valuable and new connections: Meet with like-minded creative minds. Networking is a skill that is essential in business and in your personal life. If you don’t know how to do this naturally, learn about it. Making these connections within the Bellafricana community is the greatest reason the community is here.
- Learn new business skills: You get to learn new business skills together with real-life entrepreneurs and professionals.
Join the Bellafricana community today and learn from proven African experienced entrepreneurs. Come, connect and network with aspiring, upcoming and experienced entrepreneurs.
Get ready to swap ideas, business cards, resources, shortcuts, strategies, traditional/digital marketing tools & tactics, put our business online, meet other key professionals and get valuable introductions to various thought leaders.