Opray Winfrey's 10 Rules For Success
As we prepare to round off the year, let’s learn from an entrepreneur, philanthropist and talk show host, Oprah Winfrey on her 10 top rules for success as complied by Evans Carmichael;
- Set Boundaries; Learn that you can have the power to decide what you do and what not to do. No one should ever make you feel guilty for the choices you make which is against their request. Set your boundaries, you get to make that decision for your life.
- Create The Live The Want; You have the power to create the life you want. Through your thoughts, in your everyday life, in your words, intentionally create the life you want and watch it manifest.
- Turn Your Wounds Into Wisdom; Know this, you will be wounded many times and while some call them failure, they are experiences that will shape you into what God has planned for you.
- Live Your Life To The Fullest; No matter where you are in life, there is always the next step till your last breathe. So keep striving until you can say you lived your best an fullest life possible.
- Demand Respect; It does not matter what any one thinks or says about who you are or what you do, you deserve respect. So if they don’t give you voluntarily, demand it.
- You Become What You Believe; If you lose everything, don’t lose faith, don’t give up. For as long as your believe and can visualize where you are going to, you can achieve it.
- Touch Lives Everyday; Never be weary of doing good. Not because of anyone but for yourself. Knowing that you are you are touching lives in every area.
- Own Your Life; Live your life! Take charge of your life, your mistakes and be present in the decisions of your life.
- Live A Truthful Live; Live a truthful life, be real! Let your no be no and your yes be yes.
- Say Thank You; Always say thank you! Be grateful.