If you don’t know Jeff Bezos, then you have been living under the rock especially if you are an entrepreneur. Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon and Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup company. He was named the “richest man in modern history” after his net worth increased to US$150 billion.
If you didn’t get any other thing, you must have gotten the part that he is the founder of Amazon, a business he has run for years and on this post I bring his top 10 rules for success as complied by Evan Carmichael;
- Be Willing To Be Misunderstood; Not everyone is going to understand the choices you make or take as you strive for success and that’s OK because the vision and ideas are yours to nurture and grow.
- Don’t Be Afraid To Fail; As you strive for success, have it at the back of your mind that failure will come at a point. But never let that stop you, rather see it as a learning curve and take the lessons and move.
- Be Resourceful; You must have the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties in life. Quite waiting for a savior as you are your own hero, find a way to make your dreams a reality.
- Earn Trust; Let people know you for your word, let your no be no and your yes be yes, those words will stand for you in place of adversities and obstacles.
- Persevere; Continue in whatever dream you have decided on even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success.
- Get In Touch With Your Passion; The journey to success is not the smoothest, it would be rough and sometimes frustrating but the moment you align with your passion, it will be easier.
- Build Work Life Harmony; You can’t work all your life, you need to learn to take a break and relax and enjoy your hard work too. Create a balance
- Find Supportive People; Find a tribe of people who would support and encourage you and do the same for them.
- Do What Works For You; Never try to copy the ways of another man, you could fall while trying. Do you!
- Have A Bigger Vision; Don’t be scared be dream, dream big as big as the ocean.
Jeff Bezos is full of such wisdom to help everyone navigate success easier, sincerely, we can’t take it all in a day, so for this post we stop here. I hope you learnt something new.