Top Spots For Valentine's Day In Lagos
Looking for beautiful spots to go on Valentine’s Day? Here’s our pick of the best. To help you have an enjoyable and a memorable time on February 14, we’ve come up with Valentine’s Day places that’s not too cheap, not too expensive and not too over the top.
1. Orela Restaurant and Bar (Ikoyi): This restaurant is located in the heart of Ikoyi at 114, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos. Orela is having a valentines special dinner menu strictly by reservations.
Price: N12,000 per person
-Thai Beef Salad OR Sauteed Medium Prawn with Garlic
– Escalope of Duck with Walnut on bed of waffle and Mornay Sauce, OR Grilled Jumbo Prawns flavoured with thyme
– Chocolate Marquise served with Vanilla Ice Cream OR Floating Island on fresh salad served with Strawberry Coulis.
STRICTLY ON RESERVATIONS:
Call 08151088427, Visit: www.orelaonline.com
2. Sheraton Hotel (Ikeja): This spot offers an “Exotic Valentine’s Day offer” for love birds at affordable rate. Lovers can experience romance in its exotic atmosphere. This offer includes a welcome drink upon arrival, a sumptuous buffet breakfast for two.
3. Viceroy Restaurant (Victoria Island): You can celebrate Valentine at the Fairytale Night of Dinner and Dancing at Viceroy Restaurant. With an eclectic Buffet Dinner and the finest premium liquor and champagne, Valentine’s Day is about to be reborn! Viceroy Restaurant promises the best Valentine yet. Call 07088619536 to make reservations.
4. Radisson Blu: Chef Gary and his team are putting together the most exotic buffet menu to impress lovers on Valentine’s Day in Victoria Island. With a Bottle of Moet et Chandon Champagne, a rose for your love, pictures at the kissing booth and a violinist to serenade you throughout the night, this might just be the best Valentine’s Day ever. Call +234(0)1-4610125 or visit radissonblu for more information.
5. Federal Palace Hotel (Victoria Island): Federal palace hotel announces a special buffet dinner on the 14th of February at the Explorers restaurant. You can treat the love of your life to a special buffet dinner by getting a carafe of red wine per couple. Call +234 (0) 1-277-9000 for reservation and how to pay before the 14th.
6. Hotel Bon Voyage (Victoria Island): Spend a Night Out on Valentine’s Day! Come single, or as a couple, everyone is guaranteed the best of their time. It is a perfect place to relax and set in motion the love mood.