Yesterday was the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA), an award show dedicated to rewarding hard work and talent in the movie industry.
I watched some part of the show, at least long enough to see jaw-dropping red carpet looks by celebrities.
Most interesting is the fact that a lot of them were styled by Nigerian fashion designers, and as Bellafricana is a lover of the creative and African, I couldn’t help but share some looks wit you.
Here’s bringing you some of the most creative looks on the red carpet, all styled by Nigerian Fashion designers.
1. Talk show host and actress, Nancy Isime in an Xtrabrideslagos (XBL) masterpiece
2. Actress, film maker and Entrepreneur, Mercy Aigbe in a stunning gown by Luminee
3. Actress, Venita Akpofure in Trishocouture
4. Actress, Sharon Ooja in Gorgeous piece by Somobysomo
5. Actress and Filmmaker, Adunni Ade in Luminee
6. Actress, Idinma Okojie in breathtaking piece by Mazelle studios
7. Actor, Elozonam in T.I Nathan
8. Content creator and Infuencer Denola Grey in Mazelle studios
9. Influencer and Entrepreneur Mike Edwards in David Wej
There you have it. What other creative style by Indigenous brands did we miss out? Kindly leave a comment below!