NBCC Invites You - Trade Mission To The UK
The Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce invites its Members and Non-Members, State Governments and MDA’s to participate in its Trade Mission to the UK.
Trade Mission to the UK
Date: Monday 13th – Friday 17th JUNE 2016
Supported by: NEPC, NIPC, IFB
SELECTED DELEGATES WILL
– Attend the Opportunity Nigeria Conference featuring presentations from the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
– Presentations by State Governors on investment opportunities and export potentials in their states.
– Have the opportunity to showcase samples of their goods and services in the ‘Made in Nigeria’ display.
– Network and develop relationships with UK Businesses and representatives.
– Participate in the International Festival for Business in Liverpool (IFB2016) including Country Workshops and interaction with the British Chambers of Commerce and the Liverpool Chamber of Commerce.
– Delegates to display promotional material and a small quantity of samples with a view to engaging with prospective trading partners.
For further enquiries please contact Jessica on -08036585606 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org