[dropcap custom_class=”normal”] SMEs (Small and Medium Scale Enterprises) in Nigeria have still not gotten as strong as it can. The USP brand management initiative has designed a seminar channeled towards educating SMEs on how to grow.
Brand2Wealth Seminar for SMEs is USP’s corporate social investment initiative, aimed at assisting SMEs in business development through branding techniques. It consists of seminars held in conjunction with banks and other Institutions where participants are taken through the fundamentals of branding…. [/dropcap]
Established in 2007, Brand2Wealth is an empowerment scheme which aims to equip Small and Medium Scale Enterprises with the branding knowledge they need to build globally competitive products and services.
The first edition of the program, which was held at the Fidelity Bank training Centre, had 55 participants in attendance. Since then, the annual program has been held in conjunction with several sponsors and partners including Fate Foundation, Bank of Industry and Emzor Pharmaceuticals.
In addition, the past editions have seen a significant rise in the number of participants and attendees, with the 2015 edition of the seminar recording over 300 participants. Other Corporate partners and organizations with interest in the development of SMEs also played various roles in the seminar.
This year, USP will be hosting the 9th Edition of the Annual USP Brand2Wealth Seminar for SMEs slated for Thursday, 6 October, 2016 at the Shell Hall, Muson Centre by 9.00am prompt.
The Keynote Speaker for the 2016 Edition of the Seminar is Steve Babaeko, CEO X3M Ideas.
OBJECTIVES OF BRAND-2-WEALTH
- Empower SMEs with the branding knowledge they need to build competitive businesses and develop strong product and service brands.
- Contribute significantly to the wealth creation capabilities of SMEs with the attendant transformational impact this can have on the economy.
Highlights of The Seminar:
- The Seminar, with theme: BRAND PROMOTION FOR SMEs
- Brand Fair: An Exhibition of Products and Services for SMEs
- Brand Clinic: An Interactive Session on Common Challenges faced by SMEs
- Raffle Draw
Benefit to Participants
- Participants will be enlightened about the Government funds available to run their businesses by a representative of the Lagos Employment Trust Fund
- SMEs will gain more knowledge on how to build and promote their brands especially in this tough times
- One SME participant will enjoy Free Brand Consultancy Services for One year.
- Participants would get to have a one-on-one interactive session with representatives of SME-Support Organisations,
- Networking with other business owners and participants at the Brand fair
REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR 2016 EDITION OF BRAND2WEALTH SEMINAR
DATE: Thursday, October 6, 2016
TIME: 9.00AM – 4.00PM
VENUE: Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan Lagos.
THEME: BRAND PROMOTION FOR SMEs
PARTICIPATION FEE: N5, 000 only per participant
BOOK AN EXHIBITION STAND
You can promote your product and services by taking an Exhibition stand
Costs are as follows:
- 2m x 2m – N100, 000.00
- 3m x 3m – N 150,000.00
We welcome barter arrangements whereby payments are made for exhibition stands by way of giving products which will be used as prizes in the Raffle Draw.
Advertise in the Programme Brochure : N150,000(Full Page)
The Seven Dimensions of Branding would be available @50% discount for interested participants.