African Foods & Products Exhibition Organised by NACC and Supported by USAID
The National President, the Board of Directors and the entire membership of the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce, invites you to participate and partner on the upcoming African Food and Products Conference and Exhibition themed ‘Unlocking Market Opportunities for Global Competitiveness’.
This event is supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
This year’s Event features a special focus on the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) – an initiative of the United States to encourage duty free exports of over 6,400 different product lines from eligible Sub-Saharan African countries into the United States.
Over the 2-day period of the Event we expect to have over 1500 attendees from within Nigeria and the United States, thus presenting a viable opportunity for exhibiting companies to boost their visibility and grow their earnings.
Here are top reasons why you should not miss this event:
- Great opportunity to meet with International buyers
- The Event is annual and it attracts C-Level executives, key decision and policy makers from leading Nigerian and American companies to showcase their service offerings to the Nigerian public, with a view to further projecting their brand and growing their revenue base.
- It also attracts MSMEs, SMEs and Start-up business owners who use the Event as a launchpad to exhibit their products and services and reach a larger target audience.
Here are the details of the Event:
– Date: Friday 26th – Saturday 27th May, 2017
– Venue: Grand African Ballroom, InterContinental Hotel, Plot 52A Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
– Time: 10am prompt each day
Event is FREE but registration is compulsory and time bound. Register online here – http://event.nigerianamericanchamber.org or email us at email@example.com
If you will like to exhibit please contact – Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org, 08082977706
Confirmed Keynote Speaker at the Event is the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment – Dr Okechukwu Enelamah.