[dropcap custom_class=”normal”] The National President, the Board of Directors and the entire membership of the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce, invites you to participate and partner on the upcoming African Food and Products Conference and Exhibition themed ‘Unlocking Market Opportunities for Global Competitiveness’. [/dropcap]
This event is supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
This year’s Event features a special focus on the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) – an initiative of the United States to encourage duty free exports of over 6,400 different product lines from eligible Sub-Saharan African countries into the United States.
Over the 2-day period of the Event we expect to have over 1500 attendees from within Nigeria and the United States, thus presenting a viable opportunity for exhibiting companies to boost their visibility and grow their earnings.
Here are top reasons why you should not miss this event:
- Great opportunity to meet with International buyers
- The Event is annual and it attracts C-Level executives, key decision and policy makers from leading Nigerian and American companies to showcase their service offerings to the Nigerian public, with a view to further projecting their brand and growing their revenue base.
- It also attracts MSMEs, SMEs and Start-up business owners who use the Event as a launchpad to exhibit their products and services and reach a larger target audience.
Here are the details of the Event:
– Date: Friday 26th – Saturday 27th May, 2017
– Venue: Grand African Ballroom, InterContinental Hotel, Plot 52A Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
– Time: 10am prompt each day
Event is FREE but registration is compulsory and time bound. Register online here – http://event.nigerianamericanchamber.org or email us at [email protected]
If you will like to exhibit please contact – [email protected], 08082977706
Confirmed Keynote Speaker at the Event is the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment – Dr Okechukwu Enelamah.